ARVA Rescuer bakpoki
19.900 kr. – 24.900 kr.
The RESCUER is a technical backpack for freeride touring enthusiasts looking for an extremely-functional design that keeps the load close to your body.
The newest model in ARVA’s line of backpacks, the RESCUER offers a cornucopia of technology in a compact, form-fitting design. With its 22/32L capacity, it is the ideal backpack for full day freeride touring on skis or hiking in the mountains on foot. Lightweight, the ALU-FIT back panel combined with the ventilated foam shoulder straps and waist belt means you will quickly forget this pack is on your back. Every feature is designed to make the RESCUER 22/32 ergonomic, whatever the adventure or type of excursion. Access the main compartment from above like a top loader, from the side with a 3rd zipper that allows quick access to your gear without having to remove your pack, or through the pack panel to make life easier when carrying skis or a snowboard. Designed for carrying all of your gear as well as your snow-safety equipment in dedicated sleeves, this comfortable, lightweight, user-friendly backpack will truly amaze you.
- Weight 22L – 1000 g, 32L 1150 g
- Compact, close-fitting, 22/32L capacity pack.
- Multiple openings to access main compartment.
- Lightweight ergonomic waist belt with two large smartphone-compatible pockets and two heavy-duty gear loops.
- Quick access external pocket.
- Ice axe loop.
- Quick and easy A-frame or diagonal carry system.
- Carry options for a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Rope carry system.
- Compatible with the ARVA helmet holder.
- Internal sleeves for storing your snow-safety equipment.
- Compatible with multiple hydration systems and features a tube protection sleeve.
- Dedicated pocket for goggles or other small valuables.
- ALU-FIT back panel.
- Compatible with a 15” laptop computer.
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle.
- Materials: 210D polyester ripstop/210D polyamide diamond durability backing for excellent abrasion and weather resistance.
- Hypalon reinforcements.
- YKK zippers.
ALU-FIT BACK PANEL
MULTIPLE OPENINGS TO ACCESS MAIN COMPARTMENT
– Top and front openings to reach into your pack from above without the risk of everything falling out.
– Side openings to quickly grab gear by only removing one shoulder strap.
– Back panel access: practical for opening your pack when carrying skis, a snowboard, or snowshoes.