Stay in Contact on the Water
- Standard Class D Digital Selective Calling (DSC) functionality
- 25 W of transmit power
- Compatible with GHS™ 11i second-station handset
- Preprogramed with international marine channels
- Removable fist microphone handset can be relocated away from the radio
- Easy plug-and-play installation via the NMEA 2000® network to compatible chartplotters and MFDs
Ekki til á lager (en þú getur lagt inn biðpöntun)
Communication is critical on the water. This easy-to-install fixed-mount VHF 210i radio enhances communication to help you stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area.
Increase Your Peace of Mind
During an emergency situation, the 25 W transmit power of VHF 210i gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Communicate Confidently on the Water
VHF 210i is easy to install and use and features a large, easy-to-read display. Just plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs. It provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user-programmed MMSI). VHF 210i is preprogramed with international marine channels. Programming can be changed by a dealer (using special dealer programming cable). The marine radio is also NMEA 0183 compatible, and its removable fist microphone can be relocated away from the radio. It’s compatible with the GHS 11i second-station handset.
Communicate with Style
Because your helm is a source of pride, the VHF 210i marine radio is designed to complement the appearance of GPSMAP® 7×2/9×2, 10×2/12×2, 7400/7600 series chartplotters and GPSMAP 8400/8600 series MFDs.