GPSmap 66i – inReachVörunúmer: 010-02088-02
Rugged GPS handheld and inReach satellite communicator with Garmin TopoActive Europe mapping
- Large 3″ sunlight-readable colour display for easy viewing
- Trigger an interactive SOS to the GEOS 24/7 search and rescue monitoring center; two-way messaging via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (satellite subscription required)
- Preloaded Garmin TopoActive Europe mapping with direct-to-device BirdsEye Satellite Imagery downloads (no annual subscription); includes multiple Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) support and navigation sensors
- Cellular connectivity lets you access Active Weather forecasts and Geocaching Live
- Compatible with the Garmin Explore™ website and app to help you manage waypoints, routes, activities and collections, use tracks and review trip data from the field
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 35 hours of battery life in 10-minute tracking mode; 200 hours in Expedition mode with 30-minute tracking intervals
Ekki til á lager (en þú getur lagt inn biðpöntun)
Built for tough treks
The sturdy, button-operated GPSMAP 66i features a large 3″ colour display you can see even in bright sunlight. If you’re out in the field for long stretches of time, you can turn on Expedition mode and get up to 200 hours of battery life while using inReach technology. In the default tracking mode, you get up to 35 hours of battery life, and your device will save your location every 10 minutes.
Navigate with confidence
GPSMAP 66i is fitted with the best in Garmin navigation. Preloaded Garmin TopoActive Europe mapping provides detailed views of topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points. Direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery provide high-resolution photo-realistic views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more — without an annual subscription. Support for multi-GNSS combined with altimeter, barometer and compass navigation sensors lets you track and navigate in challenging environments.